Reiki (pronounced Ray-Key) is a system of natural hands-on healing. It is a gentle but effective treatment which uses the flow of energy to help kick start the body’s own healing system. It promotes deep relaxation, helps us to think more clearly and stimulates healing.
Reiki is based on the Eastern philosophy that there are energy channels throughout our body. When one of these channels gets blocked we become ill, in pain, stressed etc. Reiki works similarly to acupuncture or reflexology to remove the blockage so energy can once again flow through our bodies and we are returned back to optimum health.
So how does this happen? The Reiki practitioner will place placing their hands on various places on your body and the life energy which is all around us will move through the practitioner and allow the free flow of energy to be channelled to you. Reiki has a way of naturally flowing to the area where it is most needed and will start to heal in these places – helping you feel relaxed, restored and with a greater feeling of well-being.
Reiki is taken fully clothed and is suitable for all ages and all medical conditions. You may feel a sensation of warmth, cool, tingling or even feel more emotional than normal. Reiki is never harmful and you will be completely safe during and after a treatment.
6 Reasons to try Reiki
- Gentle – but powerful hands-on technique using universal healing energy.
- Natural – a natural healing method for restoring balance and promoting well-being.
- Healing – releases blocked energy channels, helping the body to heal itself.
- Relaxing – evokes a deep sense of peace and relaxation.
- Balances – helps balance the emotions and clear the mind.
- Vitality – increases vitality and reduces stress.
£43.00 – 60 minutes